Property Management (Rent + Manage)
Copy of utility bills
Details for rent and deposit payment
The owner can provide us all three even when he is outside Bangalore.
- Making the property livable – installing basic fit-outs or restoring the property
- Find a suitable tenant: tenant search and vetting
- Assist with complete legal, police and society formalities associated with rental
- Pay utility bills – property tax, electricity, piped gas, society dues
- Rent and deposit collection
- Handle rental issues and concerns from tenants and owners
- Handle society complaints against tenants
- Attend society annual general meetings
- Handle tenant extensions and agreement renewals
- Manage tenant exits, deposit returns and deductions for damages
- Only end-to-end property management service company
- Expertise in all aspects of managing a property effectively– legal, financial, tax and maintenance
- Five year track record in managing 720+ properties in Bangalore
- Established tie-ups with related service providers – advocates, electricians, plumbers, liaison officers etc.
- Established tie-ups with various companies and industry associations helps us rent properties immediately
- Sign our Property Management Contract
- Power of Attorney to rent out and maintain the property signed by all co-owners (attested by a local Notary or Indian consulate officer)
- Copy of title documents
- Index-II of the property
- Property tax bill
- Electricity bill
- Piped gas bill
- Owners contacts:
- Personal email id
- Emergency contact numbers
- Copies of owner’s PAN cards
- Bank details for deposit of rent and security deposit (NRO or Savings account)
- Society manager contacts
- Society committee contacts
- Keys and Access cards
- Keys to the house- 3 keys to front door and 2 keys to other rooms and letterbox
- Building and club house access cards
- Our fees for managing a property depends upon the annual rent of the property, which in turn depends upon the exact location, size of the property and level of furnishing.
- It takes between 120 to 150 hours per year to manage a property in Bangalore. Our usual fees ranges from 12 to 20% (depending upon the type and location of the property)of the annual rent of the property. Taxes as per government rates in force are applicable on our fees.
- Out of pocket expenses such as property taxes, repair costs, legal fees are payable separately at actuals.